search for keyword: 'terrifying'
Two lineworkers got stuck on an electric wire at 50 feet above the Vaitarna river in India. The inc..
This is the shocking moment a loose wheel pierced through a food store while the owner was sleeping...
A terrified 14-year-old boy was rescued after getting trapped inside a garbage shredder machine. ..
Indonesian officials on Monday (July 19) caught a wild Sumatran tiger that had been terrifying worke..
An elderly man's life was saved in India when the drivers of a train hit the brakes when they saw hi..
A green snake sparked panic after it was caught hiding inside a parcel at a delivery service office ..
This is the moment a furious Thai man rampaged through a phone shop after they cut his signal over u..
Video captured the terrifying moment a car was swept along in fast floodwaters before smashing into ..
A terrified man raced from the toilet after finding a 10ft long python hanging from the bathroom’s..
This is the terrifying moment the Taal volcano erupted in the Philippines – sparking mass evacuati..