Man escapes fatal accident after phone explodes in his shirt pocket and leaks out smoke
CCTV footage shows a man named Thakor Raichand inside a motor service shop in India. He is sitting in front of the counter, talking to some other people.
All of a sudden, smoke comes out of his shirt pocket. Raichand quickly realises what is happening: his Xiaomi phone is on fire!
At first, the man throws the item on the floor. Then, he is seen kicking the mobile phone outside of the shop to avoid a fatal accident. A man who is standing outside does the same. Two people are filmed running away.
According to shopkeeper Mahesh Kumar, the man sustained minor injuries on his chest and hand.
The clip was filmed on August 27, at New Mansi Motors shop in the city of Patan, India.