Low blow! Smoke cannon crushes man in groin
Filmed by Kim Coppen, this video features Graeme Watkins getting seriously hurt after opening a smoke cannon the wrong way. The subject ends up falling to the ground.
"So, my wife thought it was a great idea to buy smoke cannons for my son's sixth birthday party," Graeme commented. "The thing is, the instructions were in Portuguese. Not going to lie, I nearly damaged my bits for life."
This painful fail was caught on camera on November 4, 2018 in Johannesburg, South Africa.