0  

Residents run out of elevator as rechargeable battery spits out sparks in China

pic By: Newsflare (9551.00) Views: 1908 Score: 0 Used: 0 Bookmark: 0 Shares: 6 Downloads: 23

Residents ran out of an elevator in China as a rechargeable battery ignited, sending out sparks and smoke.

CCTV video filmed in the city of Zhengzhou in Henan Province on October 11 shows a ball of fire suddenly bursting out of a rechargeable battery on a trolley pushed into an elevator.

Two women and a child then ran out of the elevator quickly.

Fortunately, the battery did not catch fire and no one was injured.

The video was provided by local media with permission.

ID
hij51a Copy
License
Unknown
Type
video
Duration
0:33
Date
Oct-12-2021
By
Newsflare (9551.00)

Comments: 3 - Login to add and view comments