Huge ball of fire bursts out of battery storage case in eastern China
A huge fire burst out of a battery storage case in eastern China.
The terrifying moment filmed in the city of Shanghai on September 22 shows a huge ball of fire suddenly bursting out of a battery storage case placed on the floor in an office by a cleaner.
The cleaner tried to open the fire extinguishing installation but it did not work so she ran out of the office.
The fire then lasted for around four minutes.
According to reports, the fire sprinkler system controlled the fire before the firemen arrived.
No one was injured and the case is being investigated.
The video was provided by local media with permission.