74  

Charging electric bike explodes causing fire to burn through garage in eastern China

pic By: Newsflare (7952.00) Views: 108795 Score: 74 Used: 6 Bookmark: 1 Shares: 63 Downloads: 173

A charging electric bike exploded causing a fire to burn through a garage in eastern China.

The dramatic video, filmed in the city of Nantong in Jiangsu Province on May 23, shows heavy smoke coming out of an electric bike that was being charged in a garage.

Firefighters arrived on site to extinguish the fire after the auto alarm in the garage was triggered.

No casualties were reported. The video was provided by local media with permission.

ID
clhd1n Copy
License
Unknown
Type
video
Duration
1:03
Date
May-26-2021
By
Newsflare (7952.00)

Comments: 28 - Login to add and view comments


Featured Fixes