Chinese boy gets trapped in elevator after he urinates and causes fire
A boy got trapped in an elevator in eastern China after he urinated on the operation box and caused a fire.
Video filmed in the city of Hefei in Anhui Province on October 6 shows a boy urinating while inside the elevator.
The boy was then became trapped.
Fortunately, a delivery man heard the boy shouting for help and called the firefighters.
The boy was rescued and he was not in life-threatening condition.
The video was provided by local media with permission.