0  

Mother saves kids from fireball after father accidentally ignites gas canister

pic By: System (55.00) Views: 368 Score: 0 Used: 0 Bookmark: 0 Shares: 28 Downloads: 3

This was the moment a curious father ignited a fireball injuring his kids in Shangqiu, Henan on December 26.

Footage shows the father checking the liquefied gas container in front of his house.

He then pours the remaining liquid gas on the ground, then igniting it.

An instant ball of fire emerges, momentarily engulfing the man's two kids, who a promptly saved from the flames by their mother.

The video was provided by local media.

Credit: NewsFlare

ID
2cxtq9 Copy
License
Unknown
Type
video
Duration
0:34
Date
May-4-2021
By
System (55.00)

Login to add and view comments