Vacuum flask leaves hole in ceiling after exploding in southern Chinese home
A vacuum flask left a hole in a ceiling after exploding in southern China.
The terrifying video, filmed in the city of Mianyang in Sichuan Province on January 3, shows a vacuum flask with goji berry tea inside suddenly flying up from a dining table and smashing into the ceiling.
According to experts, gas occurred inside the vacuum flask when an acidic drink was inside. As the pressure in the flask increased, it finally exploded.
Fortunately, no one was injured. The video was provided by