Explosion occurs in flat after couple ignite gas due to 'family dispute' in China
A huge explosion burst occurred in a flat after a couple ignited gas due to a family dispute in northern China.
The video, shot in the city of Changchun in Jilin Province on April 8, shows a huge ball of fire bursting out of a flat on the fifth floor of a residential building.
According to reports, a couple ignited the gas causing the explosion due to a family dispute.
The couple both suffered minor injuries. Several flats were affected and damaged.
Cleaning work is underway and the