13  

Science experiment gone wrong

pic By: brrrtmn (152687.91) Views: 7037 Score: 13 Used: 0 Bookmark: 0 Shares: 70 Downloads: 49

Barrel of liquid nitrogen exploded during a school science experiment - leaving 15 people injured.

Nine children were rushed to hospital with varying degrees of burns after an experiment went wrong at the House of Culture in Girona, Spain on Friday.

ID
k6hy2b Copy
License
Unknown
Type
video
Duration
0:30
Date
Oct-1-2022
By
brrrtmn (152687.91)

Comments: 8 - Login to add and view comments