1  

Grilled fish explodes while diners eat in Chinese restaurant

pic By: ItemFixer (7338.60) Views: 2643 Score: 1 Used: 0 Bookmark: 0 Shares: 50 Downloads: 10

A pot of grilled fish exploded when two diners were eating on a table in a restaurant in eastern China.

The video was filmed in the city of Shanghai on January 10.

According to the diner, he was having a meal with his friend and a pot of grilled fish suddenly exploded on their dining table. He and his friend suffered second-degree burn to their bodies and had serious damage to their finger nerves.

Credit: NewsFlare

ID
jpbx6t Copy
License
Unknown
Type
video
Duration
0:34
Date
May-4-2021
By
ItemFixer (7338.60)

Login to add and view comments


Be the first one to fix this item!