Electrocuted wild monkey springs into life after being saved with CPR
This is the heartwarming moment an electrocuted monkey sprang back into life after being given CPR.
The wild primate was climbing on overhead powerlines when he interfered with a transformer and thousands of volts surged through his body.
Concerned locals heard the explosion and rushed over to help the monkey in Uthai Thani, northern Thailand, on Monday morning (Feb 8).
The creature was unconscious and not moving, raising fears that the electric shock had killed him.