Thai mother's quick reactions stop venomous centipede from biting baby son
A mother pulled off an epic save with her quick reactions - saving her baby from being bitten by a giant centipede.
The one-year-old boy was playing with his toy cat on the living room floor when the venomous creature crawled over in Bangkok, Thailand, on Wednesday afternoon (November 25).
CCTV footage shows how the 1ft long arthropod had the infant in its sights as it darted over and prepared to plunge its pincers into its flesh.
Bites can be particularly dangerous to young children -