2  

Guys Samsung mobile phone suddenly exploded in backpack

pic By: ItemFixer (7263.40) Views: 1460 Score: 2 Used: 0 Bookmark: 0 Shares: 46 Downloads: 11

A couple were walking on the road when the Samsung mobile phone in his bag suddenly exploded and the backpack caught fire. The skin was burned and the hair and eyelashes were burned.

Credit: skybluejack

ID
1sghha Copy
License
Unknown
Type
video
Duration
0:33
Date
May-4-2021
By
ItemFixer (7263.40)

Login to add and view comments


Be the first one to fix this item!