2  

Gas cooker explodes in kitchen while couple make dinner

pic By: Newsflare (8238.00) Views: 3384 Score: 2 Used: 0 Bookmark: 0 Shares: 19 Downloads: 19

This is the terrifying moment a gas cooker exploded in the kitchen while a couple were making dinner.

The husband and wife were busy preparing a stir fry in their home in Prachuap Khiri Khan province, Thailand, on July 31 when the accident happened.

CCTV footage shows how the husband was warming up the noodles while his wife cut vegetables on the floor.

However, as the man turned down the gas cooker, it suddenly exploded and a bright flash filled the room. The fridge and cabinets were flung open as the room shook.

Both of them went to the hospital after the explosion left burns on the man’s legs and the woman’s right arm and face.

The husband, who did not want to be named, said: ‘The explosion was caused by a gas leak. My wife and I stayed up for the whole night as the burns were painful. Luckily we had ointments and painkillers to help with the injuries.

‘We’re both fine now but I wanted to warn other people about how dangerous it can be in the kitchen.’

ID
rowwro Copy
License
Unknown
Type
video
Duration
0:30
Date
Aug-3-2021
By
Newsflare (8238.00)

Comments: 2 - Login to add and view comments


Be the first one to fix this item!