0  

Los Angeles man freaks out as Thanksgiving dinner catches on fire while cooking in the oven

pic By: Newsflare (10105.00) Views: 2052 Score: 0 Used: 0 Bookmark: 0 Shares: 8 Downloads: 10

Los Angeles man freaks out because the food cooking inside of the oven for Thanksgiving dinner caught on fire. His friend pours salt on the fire to extinguish it and they are left with burnt, inedible food.

ID
71f535 Copy
License
Unknown
Type
video
Duration
0:19
Date
Oct-28-2021
By
Newsflare (10105.00)

Comments: 1 - Login to add and view comments